We can offer our customers:
- A range of state of the art flow forming machines, and ancillary facilities
- Highly experienced operators with decades of experience creating precision tubes for applications in the nuclear industry and other industrial applications
- Design and materials expertise, backed by a dedicated materials laboratory and a considerable in-house research & development team.
We manufacture precision tubes for applications in a wide range of industries, especially those that require intensive mechanical demand:
- Packaging and printing
Pronexos has various CNC flow forming machines including a vertical flow forming machine, used for both R&D purposes and series production of tubes. We can create ultra-high precision, long, thin tubes with extremely high strength, that can exceed EN ISO 1127.
Our bespoke in-house service allows us to create custom-made metal tubes in any dimension. We can manufacture tubes with the following specifications:
- Maximum tube length of 6000 mm (straightness <0.1 mm/1,000 mm)
- Diameter: 12-750 mm (accuracy: +/- 0.05 mm)
- Minimum wall thickness: 0.2mm (accuracy: +/- 0.01 mm)
- Roundness: < 0.1 mm.
Pronexos flow formed tubes can provide increased strength because of the cold forming process used during production, which in turn reduces the need for other strengthening processes to be applied. Alternatively this process can be used to create lighter, thinner tubes. We can combine vacuum heat treatments with flow forming as required.
- Metallurgy and material testing and analytics
- Engineering support
- Manufacturing of prototypes
- Testing and optimising material capabilities
- FEM analysis tools and specialists