Our mechanical engineering capability
Pronexos boasts very strong capabilities in mechanical engineering, offering a mature combination of manufacturing, design and innovation capabilities with a stable and highly experienced team of engineers, designers, innovators, project leaders and supply chain managers.
At both our sites in The Netherlands and Germany we can offer a wide range of services including:
- Extensive machinery and machining capability across two sites
- Clean rooms for assembly, and very clean manufacturing environments
- A Mechanical Design office
- A mechanical and machining workshop
- Extensive cleaning skills
- A range of testing capabilities offered by our materials laboratory for testing and product development
- Strong manufacturing experience and skills across all our services.
Mechanical design office
Pronexos design office offers a range of design services from component design, manufacturing process optimisation and product development through to designing complex pipework installations.
- mechanical and design engineering
- modelling for materials and pressure testing
- engineering consultancy
- cleaning processes and equipment consultancy.
At Pronexos we are highly skilled at working collaboratively with customers to find innovative solutions and incremental efficiencies. Across a range of industries, from space rockets to tiny semi-conductors, we look at component manufacturing processes, techniques and layouts; materials usage and testing; manufacturing and product design improvements.