With decades of experience in producing complex CFRP products, our expertise comprises engineering, design and series manufacturing capabilities.
Our activities include:
- Designing and producing carbon fibre rollers
- Specialist manufacturing for the aerospace industry
- Assembly and process design for semiconductor companies
- Flow forming for precision tubes
- Heat treatments
- Electron beam welding
We operate across the world and rely on the expertise of more than 400 skilled engineers and qualified operators.
Pronexos delivers products and services to a wide range of industries, such as:
- Aerospace & aviation supply chain
- Semiconductor companies
- Packaging and printing industries
- Non-woven textile manufacturers
Our customers know they can rely on the materials knowledge, scientific skills and proactive approach of our experienced staff to create products that consistently exceed their expectations.
Our key processes are NADCAP-accredited and have also been awarded all other relevant international certifications. The highest standard is our lowest norm for process, material and construction.
Quality and expertise
Pronexos has a strict internal quality assurance system to ensure our customers receive uniform products of unrivalled quality. All our processes are certified and audited to the highest international standards.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- EN 9100:2018 Quality Management System for Aviation, Space and Defence*
- NADCAP (National Aerospace and Defence Contractors Accreditation Program) accreditation*