Even before the coronavirus crisis called into question the sense of intricate supply chains, forward-thinking OEMs and large manufacturers had already begun to look at the possibility of vertically integrating their supply chains.
Historically some components have travelled long distances to undergo specialist processes or treatments. But what if some – or all – of those processes and treatments could happen under one roof? By centralizing some or many steps of component manufacturing processes to deliver stronger, faster and more reliable supply chains, companies can also cut down on the carbon footprints created by excessive travel and multiple locations.
This is very realistic prospect with Pronexos Industrial Services. Our range of competencies and machinery, combined with spacious storage, exceptional attention to security, documentation traceability and safety, plus our unparalleled resource of long-term full-time employees highly experienced and skilled at delivering this range of services, makes Pronexos an ideal choice as a partner for companies looking for a one-stop shop to de-risk their supply chain and reduce carbon footprint at the same time.
Pronexos can offer:
- A wide range of specialist manufacturing processes and skills, including engineering support and clean room facilities and skills
- Faster product development, underpinned by our R&D facilities
- A significant range of skills and skilled personnel, from electron beam welding to advanced carbon fibre
- Highly efficient supply chain management, honed through five decades in the manufacturing highly sensitive nuclear fuel cycle
- A full range of in-house testing equipment and skills
- Two R&D laboratories including a materials lab
- Significant warehousing space and raw materials management (including secure fenced/patrolled sites)
- Advanced manufacturing logistics and delivery capability and experience.
To strengthen your supply chain and reduce your environmental impact at the same time, speak to Pronexos Industrial Services today.