Composite coatings for rollers
Pronexos offers the capability to apply specialist and high-performance coatings to carbon fibre rollers for a range of purposes and applications. These coatings offer a range of properties including:
- Very high strength and hardness
- High resistance against corrosion by chemicals
- High resistance to wear and abrasion
- High tensile strength for rollers up to 6m in length
- A range of conductivity and/or insulation against electric current
- Machinable surfaces including patterns, grooving and other shapes
- Opportunity to further enhance the properties of the roller through rubber coating or spraying.
When applied to CFRP rollers up to 6m in length these composite coatings can fulfil a wide range of industrial and mechanical requirements, providing roller solutions that are stronger, lighter and faster.
For further information, download our Composite Coating brochure.